FNG from south Texas

stisdale

FNG
Hello from SoTex, Corpus Christi born and raised hunting, fishing, surfing, diving, and camping my whole life. Just recently found a half brother in Durango(long story but it’s been amazing, hell of a guy!) and plan on starting to accumulate gear and knowledge for hunting Colorado. I’ve always dreamed of mountain hunting, and now I have a much bigger reason to get serious about it. Saw my first in person elk on my first road trip up there in 2020, and I hope and dream to see one in bow range some day! Looking to snag some good gear in the classifieds and learning as much as possible. Glad to be here!

Sam Tisdale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome!

If you haven't already, start putting in for the TPWD draws for the west & NW part of our state

Palo Duro Canyon and the Trans-Pecos area are good training grounds for NM / CO ect..

^^^^^Yeah because nobody else can read these post and how awesome would it be to add a hundred thousand more applicants and eventually every draw hunt will be a once and a lifetime draw….or maybe a once in 2 or 3 lifetimes

OP
stisdale

stisdale

FNG
Welcome!

If you haven't already, start putting in for the TPWD draws for the west & NW part of our state

Palo Duro Canyon and the Trans-Pecos area are good training grounds for NM / CO ect..

Thanks, I’ve been looking into this, I’ll give it a shot.

Thank you!

OP
stisdale

stisdale

FNG
^^^^^Yeah because nobody else can read these post and how awesome would it be to add a hundred thousand more applicants and eventually every draw hunt will be a once and a lifetime draw….or maybe a once in 2 or 3 lifetimes

If I get drawn I’ll tell them you referred me

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider

I highly doubt "a hundred thousand " more people are going to be applying. Probably 80% of the people on here are from the west and I cannot fathom why they would want to come to Texas to hunt public considering all the other opportunities.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Big Bore

FNG
Howdy from New Braunfels! I grew up in Sinton, btw. You are probably one of very few people on here that will know where that is!

OP
stisdale

stisdale

FNG
Howdy from New Braunfels! I grew up in Sinton, btw. You are probably one of very few people on here that will know where that is!

Yessir, done a lot of dumb sh$& in both Sinton and New Braunfels! Had a great lease just outside of Woodsboro on the Rooke.

OP
stisdale

stisdale

FNG
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Thanks Eddie!

WKR
Welcome to the show, I am just outside of Orange Grove. I apply for most western states, let me know if you have any questions and I might be able to help you out.

Stevek

WKR
Welcome from Central Texas....but I grew up northern Bee County. I have hunted all over South, Central, North and West Texas. Lived and worked in many different areas of the state also over the last 50 yrs.