FNG from Texas Panhandle

FNG from Texas Panhandle, we got birds and the occasional mule deer. Most of us travel to Kansas or Oklahoma for deer. Of course the non res. over the counter Colorado elk tag.

I’m here to discuss a little of everything.

First off, can anyone tell me the dimensions for a kifaru eastern ruck pack? Measurements not CI. I have looked for 3 days now.

Nice to meet everyone!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

FNG from Texas Panhandle, we got birds and the occasional mule deer. Most of us travel to Kansas or Oklahoma for deer. Of course the non res. over the counter Colorado elk tag.

I’m here to discuss a little of everything.

First off, can anyone tell me the dimensions for a kifaru eastern ruck pack? Measurements not CI. I have looked for 3 days now.

Nice to meet everyone!
Welcome! Most of my family (4 generations) in TX lives in what I call the "godforsaken" panhandle. Takes some tough sumbeeches to live there. Tougher than me! ha, ha. But at least you're not far from some good hunting, so there is that. You also get to enjoy the warm reception that every Texan gets from people in Colorado (or anyplace else out west) offer every time you visit. :D

Don't have the dimensions of the pack for you, but I do wish you luck!

OP
C
Welcome! Most of my family (4 generations) in TX lives in what I call the "godforsaken" panhandle. Takes some tough sumbeeches to live there. Tougher than me! ha, ha. But at least you're not far from some good hunting, so there is that. You also get to enjoy the warm reception that every Texan gets from people in Colorado (or anyplace else out west) offer every time you visit. :D

Don't have the dimensions of the pack for you, but I do wish you luck!
Hahahahaha!!! This is “godforsaken” land lol!!! Most days I ask myself why I live here. Funny thing about this place though. As big as it is. We probably have a mutual friend or two.

Thank you for the welcome!!

Txarcher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Not sure on all the dimensions but it will fit in the carry on bin for TSA. If I remember correctly the main pocket was 2800ish ci and over 3500ci with all the other pockets. I wish I could find another one for an EDC bag.