FNG from WY

cfossen

FNG
Hi, all, I have just been a lurker but opted to finally sign up for the forum. Ive met Ryan and Tanya through other avenues but decided it was time to sign up here.
Long time hunter, competition shooter, and recently a match director for one of the NRL Hunter matches.
Happy to answer any questions folks might have about matches, long range shooting, or Fehu Outdoors gear.
CF

As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome to the Rokslide, @cfossen ! I am hoping to make it to your match up in Wyoming. its about a 12-13 hour drive though so trying to get my ducks in a row. If you haven't already, check out the long range section here. You MIGHT be able to add value there :) lol
Yep. I have run across Travis a couple times. He lives just a couple hours from me.

Welcome to the Rokslide, @cfossen ! I am hoping to make it to your match up in Wyoming. its about a 12-13 hour drive though so trying to get my ducks in a row. If you haven't already, check out the long range section here. You MIGHT be able to add value there :) lol
Thanks, If you need a place to crash when you come up let me know. We do have camping available at the range too.
It is questionable if I know anything about long range shooting. I havent killed anything that far out. ;-)

Welcome, what part of Wyoming?
Laramie
I run the precision rifle match monthly at the Rifle Range, MD the NRL Hunter match there and shoot competitively across the mountain west in NRL, Competition Dynamics Matches, NRL Hunter.

Back