FNG from Windy WY

Hi all,

I’ve been lurking for quite some time but just started posting. I’m a firm believer that you learn more by listening than yapping, so that’s just what I’ve been doing.

Relocated to WY from the Midwest some years back, and just finally getting back out in the field. Coming from stand hunting whitetails hardwood forests, the West is a whole new ballgame. I’ve been doing my best to soak up all helpful information that the community here so generously shares, and (hopefully) I’ve got myself together enough to fill the resident antelope tag I drew this year. I have my sights set on an elk hunt next fall.

Anyway hello and thanks for having me. Great group of folks here. 👍🏻

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. This just might be a record for a welcome reply at ~1 minute. :)

Nogudpup

FNG
Welcome from GA! A fellow whitetail hunter newish to western elk hunting the last several years. Came here to take it all in and boy is enough content to pick up where others have learned. Exclusively a bow Hunter so the whitetail knowledge has paid off early season when elk aren’t as vocal.

JK_CO

FNG
Welcome! I married into a Wyo family and have spent plenty of time in the Wyoming parts of the state. (Jackson is not Wyoming).