FNG North Idaho

Welcome, I'm also an fng. I'm from northern Utah. I've lurked on here for years, and really enjoy this forum over most others. I've hunted my whole life, but mostly general season, public land here in Utah. I dont have much to show for it compared to so many on here, so be gentle, lol. Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself, and look forward to being a part of Rokslide.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new ID member.

Eddie

IDVortex

WKR
Hello ID Vortex, I lived in Post Falls as a kid, population was 1100. Cda was 6 miles away! 🍻🤦‍♂️
Far from that now! 😂 Wish we would have a good hard winter, to hopefully slow the growth or reverse it a little. Would at least help with the folks out driving in winter conditions.

I know. My brother and I rode our bikes (motorcycles) up there about 7 years ago. Blew my mind. Same as Park City, Pagossa Springs, Heber etc. All the cool small towns are now cities. I dont like it. Hows the deer/elk hunting up your way? Utahs gotten kinda tough the last 15 years. Tags are hard to draw, private that you could hunt years ago are now cwmu's. Anyway, sorry for btchin! Lol

Article 4

WKR
Hunting up here is hit and miss. Like a lot of post Covid areas, it gained in hunters as it gained in populous.
Still game here despite wolves and G bears. Just gotta know and go deep to find trophies.