FNG- Southwest PA

Hi All,
FNG from sw PA. Hunt primarily deer, black bear, turkey, and waterfowl. Also, enjoy fly fishing for trout and spending time at my camp in the mountains of north central PA.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome to the forum.
Where’s camp?

I grew up trout fishing and hunting spring turkeys around Lanniger Creek and Sartwell Creek. Sometimes on the drive to camp we would stop and fish Redbank, Sinnemahoning and a few others. Hammermill owned a lot of the property where we chased turkeys.

Last edited:

RMM

WKR
Hi All,
FNG from sw PA. Hunt primarily deer, black bear, turkey, and waterfowl. Also, enjoy fly fishing for trout and spending time at my camp in the mountains of north central PA.
Welcome, also interested where camp is. I spend the majority of my hunting time in North Central PA

OP
Ridgerunner8
Welcome to the forum.
Where’s camp?

I grew up trout fishing and hunting spring turkeys around Lanniger Creek and Sartwell Creek. Sometimes on the drive to camp we would stop and fish Redbank, Sinnemahoning and a few others. Hammermill owned a lot of the property where we chased turkeys.
Camp is in Driftwood in Cameron County. I fish the Sinnemahoning Creek quite a bit. I’m also familiar with Sartwell Creek as my wife’s cousins have a camp on Hanson Hollow Rd.

RMM

WKR
Camp is in Driftwood in Cameron County. I fish the Sinnemahoning Creek quite a bit. I’m also familiar with Sartwell Creek as my wife’s cousins have a camp on Hanson Hollow Rd.
Very cool, Driftwood is an awesome area. I drew my PA Cow Elk tag in Zone 9 and spent a lot of time in Driftwood. The "top of the world" is beautiful.

At the head of Hanson Hollow Rd? By the old Kibby’s place? Or up behind the gate? (I think I am remembering my road names correctly.) Cousin’s last name start with a B?
Small world…..

RS3579

WKR
Welcome. I had a 2020 Zone 4 cow tag. Cameron county is beautiful! I have a camp a little north of Emporium. Good luck