Football fans???

Haven’t seen any posts this year regarding the playoffs and thought I’d start one. So first off, how ‘bout them Bengals and Bills!!How about a couple of young quarterbacks that are killing it! I’m not a fan of either of those organizations, but I am a fan of both of those kids. So, with this 2021 post season just getting started, let’s hear your take. Oh, and how ’bout them Niners!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
Worst coached Bill Belichick team I’ve ever watched. And I’ve been watching for a long time. Maine - Alaska transplant.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll be pulling for the Chefs - been a strange year from how they started. Things seem to be coming together now.

Couldn’t agree more with OP about watching talented quarterbacks leading teams into the playoffs

lak2004

WKR
Broncos fan....ouch that hurts sometimes

Pats got a good smack down last night, love it!

Not really wanting to root chiefs, but I'd rather see them advance than the Steelers.

I got no pony on this carousel, just want to watch a few good games!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I've got a bit of down time being we have been going balls to the wall at work....actually have a couple days off. So...........going to drink some whisky and watch football. Just hoping to have some great and entertaining games. No dog in this fight being I'm a seahawks guy. I'll deny I ever said this especially since fuzzy wuzzy is a cowboys fan.....but wouldn't mind seeing them do well since they have lots of Boise state players and Kellen Moore is a class act. I also like Josh Allen so be nice to see the Bills go far.
ANYBODY BUT BRADY.

Randy

CorbLand

WKR
Well, I've got a bit of down time being we have been going balls to the wall at work....actually have a couple days off. So...........going to drink some whisky and watch football. Just hoping to have some great and entertaining games. No dog in this fight being I'm a seahawks guy. I'll deny I ever said this especially since fuzzy wuzzy is a cowboys fan.....but wouldn't mind seeing them do well since they have lots of Boise state players and Kellen Moore is a class act. I also like Josh Allen so be nice to see the Bills go far.
ANYBODY BUT BRADY.

Randy
Seahawks? We are no longer friends.

lak2004

WKR
ANYBODY BUT BRADY.

Randy
Agree, anybody but Brady!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
Steelers fan here. They have no business being in the playoffs. The stars had to align last weekend for them to get in. I don’t have high expectations, but would love to watch a miracle unfold. Lol

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess the illuminati decided against a Belichek Brady super bowl? Did the cold help to numb that ass whopping in Buffalo? 🤣