Football fans???

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don’t understand all the dislike for the GOAT? Y’all don’t like seeing greatness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is the greatest. You get that way by cheating. 😁
Jesting aside.....just time for someone else to take over.
GO SEAHAWKS! cough cough.

Randy

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I don’t understand all the dislike for the GOAT? Y’all don’t like seeing greatness?

Like I mentioned, I don't follow NFL any more. But bottom line he is the GOAT. Stats and SB rings prove that.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Add another data point to the discussion about who made who, or at least who made who look better.

TB12 > BB.

Eddie

KurtR

WKR
Been a Brady guy ever since I got stuck with him in fantasy football when Bledsoe got hurt. Boy it worked out good for me. If not him I would like to see the bengals do it.

OP
AK Troutbum
He is the greatest. You get that way by cheating.
Jesting aside.....just time for someone else to take over.
GO SEAHAWKS! cough cough.

Randy

Are the Hawks going to have Wilson next season? A lot of the talking heads say no.

Trr15

WKR
Would really like to see Dallas get it done.
Grew up hating the cowboys, but I moved to the Dallas-Ft Worth area 4 years ago and something about the proximity to the team has softened my stance on them. Still not a fan, but wouldn’t be heartbroken to see them win it (once my Steelers are knocked out, of course.)

Turkeyfreak12

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a cardinal fan so hoping they knock the rams off tomorrow. Great seeing Burrow so what he does yesterday against the raiders.

tater

WKR
After 35 years of cheering for the Bengals i feel like less of a loser this year...

It was a rough few years wondering how many starting players would be out on parole or probation in time for spring training camp.

go_deep

WKR
Packers fan, but if they can't win I'll happily cheer on any team that hasn't won a SB.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Titan Up! Glad the seachickens are at home. Waaaaay more teams that I don't like than I like.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
77C5F2FC-45EB-4CC8-9145-EC4DAE043B28.jpegBorn and raised a Buffalo Bills fan! From the super bowl losses to the playoff drought. It’s great to know with this team, we always have a chance to win! Got my first elk this year…