For Sale Threads with "Final Price Drop"

rob86jeep

WKR
It's late, i've been drinking, and I'm just curious... For all the people who post a "final price drop" in your for sale threads, what's your expectation? Is it that someone will see the "final price drop" and jump on it thinking you won't go any lower? I always laugh when I see them because in another week (or day sometimes), they always post another lower price.

It's late, i've been drinking, and I'm just curious... For all the people who post a "final price drop" in your for sale threads, what's your expectation? Is it that someone will see the "final price drop" and jump on it thinking you won't go any lower? I always laugh when I see them because in another week (or day sometimes), they always post another lower price.

Not here, but in the past I’ve posted, “it’s going to Goodwill if it doesn’t sell at this price”

Three months later the next offer comes in hot, “Do you still have this????”

Yes, the item goes to goodwill.

amassi

WKR
Timing has alot to do with it as well
Optics, packs and rifles demand a premium in august and linger in december. Some real deals to be found after the season when guys flip gear

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

rodney482

WKR
Like 15 year old Swarovskis that guys want more for than when they were brand new.

Yeah, that ultimatum is funny.

It doesn't matter what YOU paid for it...or what YOU think its worth.

The market will tell you what it's worth...if it hasn't sold....then you have it priced too high.