Forums Are Dead!

rodney482

WKR
And thanks for sticking with us from the beginning. Your register date is the day we went live, or very close. Thanks Rodney!
Cause Aron was shooting an Athens at the time and was like hey were doing our own website for western hunting… I was like sign me up.

Nick992

Lil-Rokslider
I actually prefer the forums to social media. There's a purpose here, rather than just drama, lies, and one-ups-manship. And I'm from the facebook generation...

Greg can be helpful at times but he's very abrasive and entitled. He's got a bunch of people banned from LRH when they don't agree with him, if you're a site sponsor over there you basically get to make your own rules and violate site rules with impunity. I'm all for folks practicing religion but he takes it to the next level and will burn you at the stake if you don't agree with him and then you'll be banned for discussing religion.

He's posted here a few times feeling us out, it's only a matter of time before he tries to become a sponsor here and shove his BS down our throats, after all he's right, everyone else is wrong and he'll try to have you banned if you fall in line with him.

WKR
Forums are the internet equivalent of bars and taverns. Is deriving pleasure from sitting on a stool, sipping a frosty one, and arguing, complaining, and discussing stuff that you can't change going out of style?

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Greg can be helpful at times but he's very abrasive and entitled. He's got a bunch of people banned from LRH when they don't agree with him, if you're a site sponsor over there you basically get to make your own rules and violate site rules with impunity. I'm all for folks practicing religion but he takes it to the next level and will burn you at the stake if you don't agree with him and then you'll be banned for discussing religion.

He's posted here a few times feeling us out, it's only a matter of time before he tries to become a sponsor here and shove his BS down our throats, after all he's right, everyone else is wrong and he'll try to have you banned if you fall in line with him.
It's almost like you were reading my mind with this post.

Why would he need to come here? "Forums are dead"

Oh, and we protect no one... look at the scope drop tests.

It's almost like you were reading my mind with this post.

Why would he need to come here? "Forums are dead"

Oh, and we protect no one... look at the scope drop tests.
He's a business man, and some folks align with his business model. I don't blame him for trying to make a living and spread his knowledge but man o man does he pick an odd way to go about it.