Found some Viper HD 12x50 binos in Southern AZ - are they yours?

TheGDog

WKR
Ya know... there's also a chance that if you call Vortex... if the guy has ever had them returned for surface, then they'd know his information... and perhaps they, on your behalf (since they couldn't just give you his number) might be able to call him on your behalf and confirm if it's his, then if so, I dunno maybe you could instruct them to pass along your email address and take it from there.

Norm555

WKR
Might also try posting in the coueswhitetail.com forum. It's mostly guys there in AZ.

TheGDog

WKR
How close to the Border? Smugglers leave them often in the darkness, when they quail

QUESTION: What does "when they quail" mean... in terms of Smugglers?

Do you mean like the way Quail do of the lead quail crosses the space first... looks... then signals to all the other quails it's safe to hurry up and cross the space?

PAS

FNG
I found some Vortex Viper HD 12x50 binos this past weekend on a mountain in Southern AZ. If you can tell me their serial number or the mountain you lost them on, I'd be happy to help get them back to you.
you are an honest man - good for you. you will be Blessed 10X

QUESTION: What does "when they quail" mean... in terms of Smugglers?

Do you mean like the way Quail do of the lead quail crosses the space first... looks... then signals to all the other quails it's safe to hurry up and cross the space?
No....it's a term used by Agents of how "people of interest" go on alert and quickly scramble into the brush in a hasty manner when someone approaches....like quail in an arroyo when you approach them....

In a panic...they often leave their shit behind in the darkness and flew the potential encounter in a hasty manner.....