Frankford case trim and prep center

I've been using mine for about 3.5 years now and have trim/chamfer 1,000's of .223/5.56 cases during that time. It hasn't failed me yet. OAL has been very consistent. Short of buying something like a Henderson Precision case trimmer to the tune of about $800.00+ delivered, I don't see how you can go wrong.

I spin mine as well, dead nuts on each piece of brass sized together, real simple to use, somewhat messy and I put it on newspaper to make the debris dump easy.

Like everyone else has said - it’s consistent and gets the job done. I’m going to order a Henderson here soon just to speed up the process more i.e. 1 step vs 3 but for the money it’s a solid option

I have to admit, over the past few months I have been giving serious consideration to the Henderson option. The whole reloading process SUX! It's the bain of my existence... You better order it quick, I have spoken to Todd Henderson (owner) and he said they are out 5-6 weeks or so on new orders. I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the time saved for this process may strongly influence me to order this trimmer/chamfer solution. Now all I have to do is convince the wifey how necessary this tool is...

Back