Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked a case with the USFWS several years ago, suspect being a very wealthy individual. We got him convicted in Federal court on several Lacey Act violations. During the sentencing, the judge stated he was revoked from hunting worldwide for 10 years. His attorneys objected saying that the judge didn't have jurisdiction outside of the US to revoke privileges in other countries. The judge said he had to agree and then ordered his passport forfeited :ROFLMAO:

That’s a Boss move!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked a case with the USFWS several years ago, suspect being a very wealthy individual. We got him convicted in Federal court on several Lacey Act violations. During the sentencing, the judge stated he was revoked from hunting worldwide for 10 years. His attorneys objected saying that the judge didn't have jurisdiction outside of the US to revoke privileges in other countries. The judge said he had to agree and then ordered his passport forfeited :ROFLMAO:
I love a happy ending!

Do you know if it stood or was he able to successfully get that repealed?

On the throwback video of the wrong goat, they show a truck in the background within 10 yards of the goat after the kill, then proceed to show "the freak" walking off into the sunset packing meat as the closing scene.
It is going to be tough to hire someone to edit videos with all the court fees. I am guessing most MF fans don’t notice such things.

Op you should edit the title to say "MULEY freak charged with a felony" so when ppl search Muley freak it's more likely to pop up
We don't generally like these sorts of threads because of the drama and moderation headaches they bring. Several were already deleted. This one stands so far because it has remained mostly civil. So far this thread has earned one permanent ban from me and I'm not sure how many from others. It's probably good its not easily searchable.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back