Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorbLand

WKR
hopefully the video of MF getting sentenced and unanimously found guilty will be on the internet just like the last time they got caught so all can see. clearly didn't learn their lesson

The look on the lawyers face and change of tone in his voice when they think they have the dudes screen name from the forum and it turns out to be incorrect.

CorbLand

WKR
Got a timestamp for that moment?
I dont but its during cross between the land manager and Erics lawyer.
The look is the States lawyer and the tone change in Erics lawyers. Erics lawyers voice goes from being very condescending to an "ah shit" tone.

Its worth watching entire cross to be honest.

Last edited:

WKR

WKR
Yes loud and proud they did a couple YouTube videos about MF gear the other day.
I find it interesting that they will come on this forum and post threads for advertising, but refuse to answer and questions or @ tags on this subject. We know they have seen them.

wnelson14

WKR
I find it interesting that they will come on this forum and post threads for advertising, but refuse to answer and questions or @ tags on this subject. We know they have seen them.
For sure, it is weird, and they delete YouTube comment.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Guys if this thread is just going to be a bash fest on Black Ovis, then it’s done. We’ve left it up, even against our better judgement, as it’s stayed civil and until lately, focused on the person charged (though not yet convicted)

But for the few that want their pound of flesh on the back of Black Ovis, we’ll lock it up. Kendall and his companies have done a ton of good on this site, supporting gear reviews, giveaways, and many of our contests. Why they choose to continue their relationshup with MF is up to them and maybe, just maybe, they’re waiting for the outcome of the trial.

But some of you are making the case of why we usually just delete these threads. Might delete this one now.

If you don’t want to shop them, don’t. But to continue to whine for an answer, take a hint! He’s not answering right now. And no, I haven’t talked to Kendall about it either. Just patiently waiting, as should some of you.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Guys if this thread is just going to be a bash fest on Black Ovis, then it’s done. We’ve left it up, even against our better judgement, as it’s stayed civil and until lately, focused on the person charged (though not yet convicted)

But for the few that want their pound of flesh on the back of Black Ovis, we’ll lock it up. Kendall and his companies have done a ton of good on this site, supporting gear reviews, giveaways, and many of our contests. Why they choose to continue their relationshup with MF is up to them and maybe, just maybe, they’re waiting for the outcome of the trial.

But some of you are making the case of why we usually just delete these threads. Might delete this one now.

If you don’t want to shop them, don’t. But to continue to whine for an answer, take a hint! He’s not answering right now. And no, I haven’t talked to Kendall about it either. Just patiently waiting, as should some of you.
Kendall made me a great deal on a couple of pairs of boots for my wife and 11 year old daughter. I had a great back and forth with him through PM. Seems like a standup guy. I agree with the post above. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.