Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is these guys have 157,000 followers on youtube that don't care or don't know. We are the minority.
You can post in the youtube comments area though...

I left reviews they've been asking me for saying they do business with poachers and gave them 1 star.

Last edited:

wnelson14

WKR
This does not seem to be consistent with an earlier post where they said they would not be restocking freak gear after the current inventory is gone. Personally, I will choose to buy elsewhere as long as they are selling his stuff.
That was GoHunt

Rich M

WKR
Frankly, it sucks that we have to research everything to see who we are supporting when we purchase stuff.
Why can't the companies support hunter's values? Trespassing, poaching, shooting game out from under a kid are all pretty high on the dumb stuff to do ladder.

The companies can sell comfort, warmth, dryness to the 70% of guys who came home empty handed this past season. If you are gonna hunt, be dry and comfortable.

I wasn't the one who called him out.

No-one said you did. No-one is making a stink about that other guy calling him out either.

I wasn't the one who called him out.

I called him out, second time actually I have asked for a position on it.

I don't think anyone was questioning who did, Robby was clarifying your previous response to his relationship with BO etc.

I appreciate how much Black Ovis and Camofire support this forum, but I'd still like to know where they stand.

87TT

WKR
Yep. Thought the same. Silence doesn't help. In the end it's their decision and maybe it works for them. Been a fan and user of Camofire since they were new and only had like six items a night. But they have to decide who to support. Same with Kryptek and anyone else supporting a poaching trespasser.

CRJR45

WKR
I got an email about BO's sale so I clicked on it , they have some boots I would be interested in , but not now.
Yesterday I got a follow up email asking if I saw anything I liked , so I responded yes , but as long as they are associated with the Freak I will not be buying anything from them .
That was my second email , both had a reply that a ticket had been made and a reply would coming , crickets so far .

I'm sure it's peanuts the business they will loose from a few if us on RS. Social media followings are strong, and frankly, it's those that are likely viewing the social media are the ones probably spending the money. Likely new to western hunting, or hunting in general and are soaking it all up, like all the stuff you hafta have. I have made purchases in the past from BO and Camofire, I'm not getting a good feeling from the lack of response, I posed same question in a very similar thread almost 2 years ago and got same response.

It's like has been hashed out in other threads, if given the choice to get a similar product from a company that supports my interests rather than wrecks it, I'm supporting the company that better aligns with my views/ethics.

TheTone

WKR
It’s not just an issue associated with this guy, it’s across hunting companies. I’ve sent multiple comments to a couple companies asking why they support others with some issues in the past and that truly seem to be into hunting just for exploitation and a paycheck. I never get a response

Carr5vols

WKR
Need to buy a few things would really like to understand Black Ovis stance on this item before I make a decision who to purchase from.

OXN939

WKR
I finally got a response from Black Ovis after I have replied to every promotional email, emailing CS once and now a review. I returned some pants a while back and they sent an email to review the item. I basically stated in the review that the pants were fine but I returned the pants due to their support for lawbreaking poachers. Here is their response.

What a pitiful response. See ya, Black Ovis.

Status
Not open for further replies.