WTS FREE - DIY Stove

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recently upgraded stoves, so I'd like to give this one away. This is one that I made while following one of the DIY threads. It's a 12" cylinder stove that was used for 5 years and it always kept me warm. I believe it's got a 6-7' stove pipe but can't remember for sure. I used it in a mountainsmith mountain shelter LT, cimarron, and LBO.

I want this to go to someone that is actively contributing to the forum, so you'll need at least 200 posts to be eligible. All I ask is that you cover shipping.

So let's hear it....Why do you need this stove?

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I don’t have 200 posts yet, but I’m working on it and trying to contribute to the community. I’d love the stove, but I get it if it goes to a longer term member!

Ratamahatta

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Man I'd like to try this in my mountainsmith shelter, if I decided I it's not for me I'd do the same and pass it along.

I don't have 200 post though so if someone else does, they beat me to it.

*zap*

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I would love to try a small stove in my mountainsmith mountain shelter lt, I have never used a stove and have been considering getting one because I do a lot of winter camping after deer season closes.....I would pass this on when I purchase a stove or if I decided a stove does not work for me. Thanks for considering me.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looks like you have some people in line. Do you have any pictures of it in use? I have a Mountain Smith LT and would like to see how you had it set up?

OP
ndbwhunter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like you have some people in line. Do you have any pictures of it in use? I have a Mountain Smith LT and would like to see how you had it set up?

The stove found a new home! For those of you that expressed interest in the stove, I would suggest looking at the DIY section on here. I built this stove for a little over $100 for everything.

This was taken in the mountainsmith. I'm 6'4, so things got a little tight, but it's definitely doable.

Last edited:

Ratamahatta

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The stove found a new home! For those of you that expressed interest in the stove, I would suggest looking at the DIY section on here. I built this stove for a little over $100 for everything.

This was taken in the mountainsmith. I'm 6'4, so things got a little tight, but it's definitely doable.

View attachment 137167
Good on you, I sent you a pm with a few questions..