Free walkers razor ear pro

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I think its obvious there is still hope as they've been trickling in for the last couple months. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason in terms of submission date or such based on what folks are reporting BUT folks are slowly getting these FREE. At this point its obviously not a scam as some folks wondered, they are shipping out at odd intervals but they are shipping out. Sit back and relax if you properly filled out the form sooner or later you'll likely have a surprise package on your doorstep. Again they were free folks...

Rveen

FNG
I must have been at the bottom of the list... just got mine today.

Attachments

• IMG_20190207_165503424.jpg
    IMG_20190207_165503424.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 70

Titan

WKR
Mine just showed up today! Honestly pretty surprised since the last delivery for a set on here was a few weeks ago.

weaver

WKR
Completely forgot I had signed up and they show up today.
Big props to Walker...that's a lot of giving back.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

HookUp

WKR
I received mine last week after thinking it was a waste of time, happy ending.

treillw

WKR
I didn't realize that they were a youth model. Need to put these in storage for a few more years!

Titan

WKR
Mine aren't youth...in fact, do they even make youth ones?

They are tight though. On my other pair, I had to bend the top band a little so it didn't squish my head as bad.

treillw

WKR
Mine aren't youth...in fact, do they even make youth ones?

They are tight though. On my other pair, I had to bend the top band a little so it didn't squish my head as bad.

Beats me. I didn't mess with them too much. I tried to get the top headband to extend and pulled on them hard enough that I was worried about breaking something and thought they must be for younger hunters, given the nature of the whole apprentice program. I'll have to look at them more.

bsnedeker

WKR
Just got mine yesterday! At this point I've totally forgotten what I signed up to do to get these things... Introduce a youngster to shooting?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’d given up on ours but look what showed up today! Now the kids are set up
482be050f312bfcc1b01bb79c79b70ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Does anyone have an extra pair they'd be willing to part with? PM me, for my younger cousin.