Freeze dried power

Western_hunter87

Lil-Rokslider
im gonna snag a freeze drier from work and i was wondering if people would be interested in me documenting the progress and process. Going to be making freeze dried meals for backcountry camping and also so i dont need to buy take out food. it stupid expensive for garbage. so im going to take another route.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I would be interested!

& This thread might better fit in the cooking in the wild sub forum, but maybe not.

Just be sure check over there and see what kind of topics are there and then let me know if this needs moved or if you’re just starting a new thread anyways.

MThuntr

WKR
100% yes. I've been eyeing one for like 5 years but couldn't justify the $3500 so I'll happily watch from the sidelines.

drew12

FNG
Definitely! Always looking for alternative options and how people get it done.

OP
Western_hunter87

Western_hunter87

Lil-Rokslider
I would be interested!

& This thread might better fit in the cooking in the wild sub forum, but maybe not.

Just be sure check over there and see what kind of topics are there and then let me know if this needs moved or if you’re just starting a new thread anyways.
i wont start the thread on here but i will start it where ever you would like me to. i dont wanna upset anyone. love ur book by the way.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
i wont start the thread on here but i will start it where ever you would like me to. i dont wanna upset anyone. love ur book by the way.
hey, thanks for reading the book

It won't upset people, just best to have it in the Cooking in the Wild subforum because more people will look for it there.

tag me if it goes live so I can watch.