Friendly reminder to those heading out this fall to hunt....

Gerbdog

WKR
Do the maintenance on your vehicles! i've been busy over the last few weeks checking over all the fluids, filters, joints, bolts, tires, etc. on my truck, nothing screws over your hunting time like sitting in a mechanic shop because something broke down on your way to the woods. This story comes up every single year of the breakdowns that happened, taking away hunting time.

StillBald

FNG
Right? Got new tires this summer, changed the oil two weeks ago, and got a skid plate on it this year. Need to give it another once over, wash, wax, and Rain-X it, but I'm getting far too excited for these next couple of weeks to be over.

M-Wig

Lil-Rokslider
Mine is mechanically sound as of now, but you know the further they get from home the more they like to malfunction. I tried to time my last oil change just right so I wouldn't need one until I get back. We'll see how that works out.

Elkhntr08

WKR
And, my Super Duty is going in for a new turbo next week. Thing went out in Las Vegas, but made it home with a 40’ 5th wheel.

UWneptune308

Lil-Rokslider
Also it’s good to take all the stale air out of your tires and replace it with fresh air. Definitely don’t want to be on the road with old stagnant air in your wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h2so4

WKR
New wheels and tires today -cheaper than just new tires. Thanks Craigslist. Now if I can just get those three new light bars installed…

bozeman

WKR
That has NR flatlander written all over it🤣
Can’t get it in Bama, had to order on Amazon…….took my wife to Glenwood Springs for a winter vac and had to stop every 3rd exit to clear windshields. It was def a lesson learned the hard way!!!

Can’t get it in Bama, had to order on Amazon…….took my wife to Glenwood Springs for a winter vac and had to stop every 3rd exit to clear windshields. It was def a lesson learned the hard way!!!
Don't feel bad, I've heard people from California that moved up here (assholes) who didn't know what antifreeze was for. Heard some awesome stories when I worked for Ford about cracked blocks😂

I checked! And my check engine light is still on! So I’m good!

Seriously though, truck is going in next week for a once over and a few issues I’ve noticed over the summer. But not the CEL. It will stay on forever. I’m trying to outlast it. Kind of like the seat belt light...