FS 12x14 wall tent.

This my not be a typical item in the backpacking lightweight arena, but I am sure there are a few guys on here that do not always hunt out of a backpack.

Good condition, 12x14 water and mildew treated, 3/4 floor, traditional poles (not internal frame), screened window on back wall, 6" stove jack, stakes and tent bag included. This tent has been well taken care of. Stored indoors.
This package would retail for near $1000

Looking for $750, obo. No shipping, can deliver within an hour or so of Denver.
c6d399b6924b8f4fc410cf429a3640a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What are the lengths of the internal poles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure which internal poles you mean. This setup has a single ridge pole with 3 support poles and then external support poles for the walls.

I was wondering what the lengths were for the single ridge pole and 3 support poles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About how much does it weigh?
Its a wall tent, they sont publish specs on weight and I have never weighed it. The canvas tent alone probably probably weighs 45-50lbs. The poles about 30-40lbs. Might be more, I am completely guessing.

This my not be a typical item in the backpacking lightweight arena, but I am sure there are a few guys on here that do not always hunt out of a backpack.

Good condition, 12x14 water and mildew treated, 3/4 floor, traditional poles (not internal frame), screened window on back wall, 6" stove jack, stakes and tent bag included. This tent has been well taken care of. Stored indoors.
This package would retail for near $1000

Looking for $750, obo. No shipping, can deliver within an hour or so of Denver.
c6d399b6924b8f4fc410cf429a3640a5.jpg

Sold!

Back