Game on

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds promising, so excited Cindy's (and now Robby's) hunt is finally starting after all the prep! Loving the updates, but most of all, enjoy your hunt!

Jodi

Super Moderator
I can tell you are excited due to all your misspellings. Leave it to your wife to notice that! Go get em', honey!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can tell you are excited due to all your misspellings. Leave it to your wife to notice that! Go get em', honey!

Haha, I noticed too, but figured it might have to do with doing all that typing on such a tiny keyboard :)

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
ok back in service, met Cindy at 10:00 and found a place to camp with shade. Lots of cowpatties but Cindy is a cowgirl so she's good with that. Camp is up, we're out glassing now, Also trying to figure out how to hunt this buck.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Just losing glassing light right now - 8:26 s. Idaho time. we glassed up about 50 deer low on the mountain, mostly skin heads. Right at 8:15, we spotted two bucks coming down the same ridge I saw the good buck on this am. It was very very hard to see, but I did make out the basket shape of that 180 or so buck I mentioned before. He looks good and is a shooter did not see the wide buck We have a plan to approach from the north about two miles away. we'll be able to see at least one of the canyons the bucks are using

Up at 4:15 left the road at 5:20am. It clouded up overnight and it's warm. We think we're about 1/2 a mile north of where the bucks were last night we're just waiting for light.