Garage/Basement/Reloading Shelves

treillw

WKR
Just built a house. I'd like to build some shelves in the basement, garage, and reloading room for storage. Any suggestions?

I was just thinking of picking up some 2x4s and plywood, but you guys probably have grander ideas. :)

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
My dad went to the habitat for humanity store and bought old cabinets to put everything in

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thats what I did. 2x4s and osb. I'll try to get a pic

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

archp625

WKR
I built a reloading and gunsmith bench in my heated and cooled garage. I probably overbuilt but I used 4" x 4" post as the legs and the rest of the frame out of 2" x 4". For the top I used MDF. Its great and I wouldn't change a thing.

Zappaman

WKR
I bought my 12 ft shop bench (with rolling drawers and tons of storage underneath) and a butt ugly (dull) yellow Formica top for $1 at an auction... nobody wanted to haul it off- but me ;)

In the past I’ve built plenty of shelves, but I got some good shelves from Costco for my current garage. I think they were called gorilla shelves? Very strong, great size and easily adjustable shelf height. I like that I can change the height of each shelf for different uses and can take them apart and take them with me if/when we move.

FLATHEAD

WKR
HA! sure enough on those Gorilla Shelves.
I have a set that I bought 4 houses ago.
Still going strong.
And, I've bought cabinets 2nd hand for my man cave
storage.