Garmin Fenix 7 sapphire solar - 499.99

Blend120

FNG
Ordered a 7 Sapphire Solar. Got an immediate confirmation email and a few hours later a tracking number. Can’t wait to receive it. Thank you for posting the codes guys.

For anyone interested in an upgrade, but missed this or didn’t want to spend that kind of money, you can snag the Fenix 6X Pro at S and S Archery for under $385 out the door right now.

Fenix 6X Pro

Blend120

FNG
Just wanted to give a report back to everyone. Fenix 7 sapphire solar showed up today. It’s excellent so far. I reluctantly handed my fenix 5 sapphire to my wife. We’ve been through a lot together. The watch and I. Haha.

Just wanted to give a report back to everyone. Fenix 7 sapphire solar showed up today. It’s excellent so far. I reluctantly handed my fenix 5 sapphire to my wife. We’ve been through a lot together. The watch and I. Haha.
I’m trying to decide between the 7x and the 7. I have a smaller Casio pro-trek now so either is going to feel big comparably. Like the longer battery on the 7x…

Blend120

FNG
The 7x I’d end up smacking and snagging on everything. I’m used to the 47mm face from the 5 I’ve had for years. The battery life is great on the x though.
01D4D286-E0CC-47DC-AD5B-6BFD2455BBDF.png

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m trying to decide between the 7x and the 7. I have a smaller Casio pro-trek now so either is going to feel big comparably. Like the longer battery on the 7x…
I got use to the size of the 7x an mo longer notice. The battery life is nice. The flashlight feature gets some use.

OkayestHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
S&S has a few of the 6x Pro’s discounted to $399 and the Rokslide discount drops it further.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk Pro

hunt1up

WKR
I recently bought a Fenix 6 Pro (not the X so smaller size) from Scuba.com. I think it was $349. That model is $330-350 on sale at several places.

I had mine for a day and sent it back. It worked great and is really neat, but for me these things are bulky! I It was just too intrusive on my wrist for daily use. That and they have TOO many features for what I'm looking for. I'm going to try the Vivoactive 4 instead. Much lighter and paired down features for my needs. Others will probably think I'm crazy as the Fenix line is highly popular.

2ski

WKR
Anyone seeing this come up again? This is better than my deal I can get. I'm wanting a watch I can watch my dog's GPS collar from among other things.