Garmin inReach Explorer+ is $100 off at Amazon

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
UPDATED: It looks like Garmin stuff is on sale pretty much everywhere. The good fellas below pointed out a few better options. Looks like S&S is the best deal with coupon code ROKSLIDE. Total $315 shipped on backorder 2 - 4 weeks.

Last edited:
OP
txtransplant

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, I looked at REI, too. Same cash back at REI as with Amazon for me, so didn't really matter. I did look at trying to apply a 20% off REI coupon, but it wouldn't allow the coupon on a sale item.

MThuntr

WKR
FWIW, Cabelas/BassPro have them listed at the same price. You can apply ActiveJunky for an extra 8% (rate as of 5/21). I know some people have beef with Cabelas/BP but still an option.

OP
txtransplant

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
FWIW, Cabelas/BassPro have them listed at the same price. You can apply ActiveJunky for an extra 8% (rate as of 5/21). I know some people have beef with Cabelas/BP but still an option.
I just tried applying that coupon code, as well as half a dozen others that I found online. None of them worked...

ericF

WKR
I just tried applying that coupon code, as well as half a dozen others that I found online. None of them worked...
Active Junky isn't a coupon code but a referral website. You sign up and click on their link to shop and you will get 8% cash back on anything you purchase. They only disperse money 4 times a year but alot of us on here have been using it for years along with stacking discounted gift cards.

OP
txtransplant

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
Active Junky isn't a coupon code but a referral website. You sign up and click on their link to shop and you will get 8% cash back on anything you purchase. They only disperse money 4 times a year but alot of us on here have been using it for years along with stacking discounted gift cards.
Wow I can't believe I'm just now hearing about this. I'll take a look. Thanks again!

Same at S&S and REI this morning. And the in Reach Mini is $299. Thinking I may pick one up.
You have to wait a couple weeks til they get it in stock but you can stack the rokslide code on s and s and get it for 315 shipped. Promo code is rokslide No shipping cost or tax charged