Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

SDHNTR

WKR
I don’t see them 10% off at GAP. That’s a great deal. Link?
And in stock? I couldn’t find it either. Got lost in all the tacticoolbro lameness. I was glad to see such a practical recommendation for a hunting knife tho!

Attachments

• IMG_4410.jpeg
    IMG_4410.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I don’t see them 10% off at GAP. That’s a great deal. Link?

At checkout use code GAP10, should ship free as well

SDHNTR

WKR

At checkout use code GAP10, should ship free as well
I think I bought one? Never got any sort of confirmation. Did you guys? Put all my info and credit card number in to purchase, and it just took me back to an empty shopping cart page. No, thank you for the order, no confirmation number, no email, nothing. Sketchy.

I think I bought one? Never got any sort of confirmation. Did you guys? Put all my info and credit card number in to purchase, and it just took me back to an empty shopping cart page. No, thank you for the order, no confirmation number, no email, nothing. Sketchy.
Yea mine did the same. It’s pretty common for them, I’ve bought a lot of ammo from them and it’s been the same.

jbosk15808

Lil-Rokslider
Same. My credit card already shows a pending charge which bothered me too. I feel a little better that I'm not the only one though

Nbowlin

Lil-Rokslider
Another Note that is pretty cool. From my stand point. I can send a cool spread sheet looking report to the customer right off my phone. All professional like.

SDHNTR

WKR
I did too. But it also didn’t say if it would be shipping soon or if it’s backordered?

Hey guys. My Xero C1 arrived the other day. It is pretty intuitive to set up. It might be a couple of weeks, but after I get out to the range I’ll let you know how the experience is with it.

SloppyJ

WKR
I'm planning on picking one of these up. Have there been any issues that have popped up or is everything still going good for all you guys that have one? This will be my first chronograph and I feel like I entered the market at the right time.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Guy on LRH had a story on there today about that. Worked great as long as you have the right speed. ML is close to the 1700fps mark to select in the garmin. In his case he selected below…missed two shots. Then above and had ~1950fps….good to go.

Got a Xero ordered, but not expecting it until January. Does anybody have any experience using the Xero with a suppressor? Had issues with a LabRadar not triggering when shooting suppressed.

Sevens

WKR
Got a Xero ordered, but not expecting it until January. Does anybody have any experience using the Xero with a suppressor? Had issues with a LabRadar not triggering when shooting suppressed.
Yes, works just fine. Actually have not used it for a rifle without a suppressor.

It’s stupid easy to use. Only complaint is you can’t have multiple sessions going (or I’m an idiot and can’t figure that out).

I got to play with one last weekend at our club. Between the owner and I (shooting next to each other) it picked up over 100 suppressed rounds without a miss.