Gear Deals - What was your best deal to be had? Thanks Rokslide !

repins05

WKR
My vote was for the Ibex I have sitting in my garage now. Also enjoyed the Sitka promo code.

One I missed out on was the rototiller deal from Home Depot lol. Wish I would have saw that one in time.

Thank you to Rokslide and the members who post here. Looking forward to 2024 and my wallet getting lighter.

ljalberta

WKR
I liked the Maven RS 1.2 bundle with the discount plus 10% off further via gift cards. Great deal I wouldn’t have seen if not for people posting about it.

atmat

WKR
I liked the Maven RS 1.2 bundle with the discount plus 10% off further via gift cards. Great deal I wouldn’t have seen if not for people posting about it.
The real win was pairing with the ActiveJunky discount for another $100 off.

Edit: was only 4%, as poster below clarified. I bought a couple of bundles for $96 cashback.

Last edited:
A slik tripod a couple days back was unexpected spend. Cabela's Euro 10x32 for less than $500 was a good score.
My Ebike story didn't go as planned but watched that event here.

Afhunter1

WKR
40% off swaro bins through Cabelas using active junky, raise gift cards, etc.

Also used same discounts for a boat load of marine electronics. Ha ha

Can’t stack up discounts like that anymore because they changed a few things now.

WKR

WKR
Ok what the deal with this active junky stuff?
Can someone give me the rundown and a referral please

Jimbee

WKR
You make a free Active Junky account, login, buy stuff from cabelas and lots of other retailers and they give you cash back. Sounds stupid but it works

I got in on the Home Depot tiller last year. Crazy stupid to get that delivered for like 170ish dollars or what ever it was.

Other good deals have been at Cabelas around Black Friday stacking an active junky 12% + 10% off from Cabelas on guns and 15% on other (NF scope), coupled with a sale on the tikka guns and a tikka rebate. Also 3% back in Cabelas points.

Worked out to about $600 for a .223 blued tx3 lite and $900 for the Cabelas branded tx3 lite d18 and the scope saved 300 ish maybe