Ghost Gun / 80% lowers law change

Moserkr

WKR
@MTWop CA has some of the worst crime in the United States, specifically in the cities which are 100% run by democrats on every level. Ghost guns are used quite often in the crimes out here, yet during the past year+, ammo is only available by background checks. The criminals using these firearms are mostly (99.9%) gang members or illegals with no regard for human life, personal property, and any laws. They steal them more often than not to use in crime. Lately its just been smash and grabs with brazenly stolen hammers from home depot and robbery by any weapon available.

Point is, its not the guns. They have regulated us (good citizens) to death and let murders/rapists/illegals roam freely with no consequences. To say you’re okay with gun control is literally giving your star of approval to how California is run. Do you want the whole United States to be like California?? If you dont wake up and check some facts, use logic and reason to apply meaning to what you learned, then Californiacation is coming to your front door. Hell, its already there, but they’re just knocking quietly at the front door while they rob you blind off the back porch.

Moserkr

WKR
Here is a good idea. How about prosecuting people that break existing laws. You know the ones we already have !
That sounds smart. Lets start with obama and holder for !!!gun running and murder!!!, hillary for espionage and treason. Illegals for, well, being here illegally. Most of this is obvious but its been clear to me for a long while that the goal is the destruction of America. If you cant see how they are doing it, then you’re blind. The only thing stopping their destruction of the US, is us being armed to the teeth, and its a battle of which we cannot afford to lose an inch.

@MTWop CA has some of the worst crime in the United States, specifically in the cities which are 100% run by democrats on every level. Ghost guns are used quite often in the crimes out here, yet during the past year+, ammo is only available by background checks. The criminals using these firearms are mostly (99.9%) gang members or illegals with no regard for human life, personal property, and any laws. They steal them more often than not to use in crime. Lately its just been smash and grabs with brazenly stolen hammers from home depot and robbery by any weapon available.

Point is, its not the guns. They have regulated us (good citizens) to death and let murders/rapists/illegals roam freely with no consequences. To say you’re okay with gun control is literally giving your star of approval to how California is run. Do you want the whole United States to be like California?? If you dont wake up and check some facts, use logic and reason to apply meaning to what you learned, then Californiacation is coming to your front door. Hell, its already there, but they’re just knocking quietly at the front door while they rob you blind off the back porch.
Their crime is lower by any metric than the very not Democrat run Oklahoma that I live in...

GSPHUNTER

WKR

I live in comifornia, you are 110% right. the very same liberals who want early release for hardened criminals are the very ones who want stricter gun control. The six people who were killed last week in Sacramento where killed by a guy who was just released after serving four years of a ten year sentence. The local DA told the parol board the guy was a danger to the community and they cut him free. Liberals killed those six people.

Moserkr

WKR
Their crime is lower by any metric than the very not Democrat run Oklahoma that I live in...
Yea my sis lives in OK and your statement is 100% BS. Heres some easy to google stats that I wasted 2 minutes on because you would not. Let me point out that homicide by knives or blunt objects in CA ALONE, were more than the TOTAL murders in OK in 2020. Hopefully you can read which page is from OK and deduce which ones are from CA. Why dont you come visit here. Go park in a shitty part of any major city and leave a backpack in your locked car in plain sight. Better yet were a trump hat in san jose, Stockton, or oakland - you know, where the gangs thrive and have tons of illegal firearms, but also receive tax payor money to not commit crimes…. I do understand that parts of OKC are shit too, but you’re comparing apples to an orange grove.

Attachments

• 916002E4-F48C-4E7F-B3F8-2A2D1CE06EEB.png
    916002E4-F48C-4E7F-B3F8-2A2D1CE06EEB.png
    227.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 6039AA5F-8899-4874-8EDD-D15DF4C486BF.png
    6039AA5F-8899-4874-8EDD-D15DF4C486BF.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 44
  • B90ABEE9-80DF-4A84-B689-8FD3A104215C.png
    B90ABEE9-80DF-4A84-B689-8FD3A104215C.png
    248 KB · Views: 36

Moserkr

WKR
I live in comifornia, you are 110% right. the very same liberals who want early release for hardened criminals are the very ones who want stricter gun control. The six people who were killed last week in Sacramento where killed by a guy who was just released after serving four years of a ten year sentence. The local DA told the parol board the guy was a danger to the community and they cut him free. Liberals killed those six people.
I was down the street from the illegal went on a rampage with a stolen AR in Sacramento, shot and killed 3 officers that day. Wounded another man he carjacked with a neck shot. Blood is on the liberals hands for sure. It is impossible to explain their lack of brain function. It does not exist.

To top it off CA citizens voted to keep the death penalty for scum like that. Our infamous governor decided to abolish it so we get to feed and house that guy til he dies. Bed space taken up for other criminals they just release instead.

I was down the street from the illegal went on a rampage with a stolen AR in Sacramento, shot and killed 3 officers that day. Wounded another man he carjacked with a neck shot. Blood is on the liberals hands for sure. It is impossible to explain their lack of brain function. It does not exist.

To top it off CA citizens voted to keep the death penalty for scum like that. Our infamous governor decided to abolish it so we get to feed and house that guy til he dies. Bed space taken up for other criminals they just release instead.
Your CA governor sucks for sure, but I would trade you him for our WA state governor and I will throw in our state attorney general for free...

Yea my sis lives in OK and your statement is 100% BS. Heres some easy to google stats that I wasted 2 minutes on because you would not. Let me point out that homicide by knives or blunt objects in CA ALONE, were more than the TOTAL murders in OK in 2020. Hopefully you can read which page is from OK and deduce which ones are from CA. Why dont you come visit here. Go park in a shitty part of any major city and leave a backpack in your locked car in plain sight. Better yet were a trump hat in san jose, Stockton, or oakland - you know, where the gangs thrive and have tons of illegal firearms, but also receive tax payor money to not commit crimes…. I do understand that parts of OKC are shit too, but you’re comparing apples to an orange grove.

California is higher in total counts of crime because of the huge population, but try searching by crime per 100,000 population. Oklahoma has higher rates of violent crime than California. And a notably higher murder rate.

MattB

WKR
In terms of firearms homicide rates, he is spot on. The 5-year rate for CA was less than 4 firearm homicides/100K population/year, which is well less than the 6+/100K/year rate for OK. Comparing nominal firearm homicide numbers between a state with ~38M people and one with ~4MM people is simply lazy and misleading.

EDIT: just posted and saw that grappling_hook beat me to the point.

Moserkr

WKR
Mattb discount suicides and those stats are skewed too. Homicide % goes to CA by your own data, thanks. Yes, our population is higher too. Posting data from an antigun source is just icing on the cake. 🤮

Enough derailing the thread. Looks like blue or red, criminals in all states gets guns and murder people.

Yoder

WKR
Gun violence and crime are caused by poverty, mental illness, drugs and gangs not guns. I'm so tired of all of you "What do you need that for" people. Eventually they will come for something you value. If you don't believe that you are dreaming.

Historically the ATF has made changes without confessional approval. Is there something different here?

They've only made changes that are reflected in the language of authority that Congress gave them.

It will be like the recent SCOTUS ruling cutting OSHA off at the knees regarding shots and tests as a requirement to work eligibility.