Giants!!!!!!!!

Yukondog

WKR
Though the Rockies are my team I am happy the run the Giants went on. Growing up in Reno my Dad would take me to Giant and A's games. The Giants where Dad's team and he would always have the game on the radio as we worked on the grounds. Dad passed away this June. Found myself crying watching those dang Giants celebrate. Funny how Dad still can get my goat even though he is gone.

Matt

OP
O

Ozz08

WKR
Went to the Giants World Series parade yesterday! Was just as much fun as 2010! (I really can't stand the city of San Francisco though)

Went to the Giants World Series parade yesterday! Was just as much fun as 2010! (I really can't stand the city of San Francisco though)
From the stuff I saw on tv, it looked to be a good time. I'm not much of a city fan in general, but I've been to just about every major city in the US (except Boston), and I must say that IMO non of them come close to San Francisco. As far as citys go, San Francisco is at the top of my list.

OP
O

Ozz08

WKR
From the stuff I saw on tv, it looked to be a good time. I'm not much of a city fan in general, but I've been to just about every major city in the US (except Boston), and I must say that IMO non of them come close to San Francisco. As far as citys go, San Francisco is at the top of my list.

Well when you put it that way I think you are right. I've been to a lot of the major cities across the country as well and when comparing that way San Francisco does beat them all out. I think it's more some of the people than the city itself that irritates me.

trkyslr

WKR
Oh hell yeaaa go giants!!!!! Awesome domination against the kitty cats and season.... I thought romo's shirt was great!