WTS Give the gift of feedback

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is thrre somewhere where one can see if they got any feedback? I buy and sell a few here. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
If you’re viewing rokslide on a phone click on the members name twice to fully expand their profile then scroll this menu. AAC7FC8E-214A-4D6F-9B04-2DEF045CBC0E.jpegAAC7FC8E-214A-4D6F-9B04-2DEF045CBC0E.jpeg

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If you’re viewing rokslide on a phone click on the members name twice to fully expand their profile then scroll this menu. View attachment 499785View attachment 499785
That helped. Thank you I have to get off app as in off of tapatalk and open in phobe browser app which is basically just one click and then rest of your process.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you’re viewing rokslide on a phone click on the members name twice to fully expand their profile then scroll this menu. View attachment 499785View attachment 499785
You must not be using the Tapatalk app when viewing on your phone. I haven't used anything but Tapatalk to access Rokslide, and there's no avenue for me to leave feedback.

If there's a way to leave feedback via Tapatalk, I would like to know how.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You must not be using the Tapatalk app when viewing on your phone. I haven't used anything but Tapatalk to access Rokslide, and there's no avenue for me to leave feedback.

If there's a way to leave feedback via Tapatalk, I would like to know how.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I don’t know of a way. The website is pretty mobile browser friendly, you can log in just to post feedback then return to tapatalk.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I keep doing the right thing and getting screwed with purchases from this site. I’ve bought guns, spotting scopes, rifle scopes and other hunting items and the same thing happens every time. I leave positive feedback, stating the item was as described, transaction went as expected etc. and the sellers check out and skip their feedback. IMO the buyer should leave feedback first stating the item was as described and arrived in a reasonable timeframe, so that other buyers have a sense of who they are dealing with. The seller is obviously satisfied with the payment before he even parts with the item. What am I missing here?

is there a way to reverse feedback once it’s, given
this is getting old?

ELKOHUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
100% agreed. I have to beg to get feedback on this site. And most won't leave feedback after being asked.

atmat

WKR
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I keep doing the right thing and getting screwed with purchases from this site. I’ve bought guns, spotting scopes, rifle scopes and other hunting items and the same thing happens every time. I leave positive feedback, stating the item was as described, transaction went as expected etc. and the sellers check out and skip their feedback. IMO the buyer should leave feedback first stating the item was as described and arrived in a reasonable timeframe, so that other buyers have a sense of who they are dealing with. The seller is obviously satisfied with the payment before he even parts with the item. What am I missing here?

is there a way to reverse feedback once it’s, given
this is getting old?
Have you just asked? I’ve started asking and people will do it.

Agross

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
It doesn’t matter what u say or do, I think some people are just lazy. I’m sure there are a few that forget but not that many. I’ve had numerous dealings with people where I’ve left feedback and said I’d appreciate it if they could return the courtesy. Oh yeh I will, Then nothing. I think the seller should leave feedback first after they get paid. You have done yer part when u pay them. For the most part there are great people on this site, but there are definitely a few flakes.

Gettincloser

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the nudge. I have never left feedback. I went back and updated through 2022. This was a very helpful thread!