Glass in the Saddle

Does anyone saddle hunt with a Bino harness? If so, do you have any advice on how to manage interaction between the harness and bridge? I find that the harness is greatly attracted to the bridge, and it can Be quite hindering when trying to use different positions around the tree.

I have used the og Kuiu and a marsupial. They both work okay except for when you turn your back to the tree. However, I now use the Rick Young harness. Much better.

OP
SwampMonkey
I have used the og Kuiu and a marsupial. They both work okay except for when you turn your back to the tree. However, I now use the Rick Young harness. Much better.
I’m thinking I’m just going to start hanging the harness between my tether and my bow. I hunt the ground just as often as I sit in a tree so the protective harnesses suit my needs lol.

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
Have a cruzer and haven't had much issue with the harness. Is the bridge in the way all the time. Ehh, kinda, but its a non-issue. Adjust you tether and don't hug the trees and its avoidable. Only time it bothered me when I was trying to lean around the tree like Spiderman cause I was bored af. Work on your setup to adjust for it based on positioning.

Luked

WKR
I love my Bino harness. But when I am saddle hunting here at home I dont use it. Mine gets in the way too much.
I normally just keep my binos in my pack and when Im up in the tree I use a tree strap to hold my bow and my pack. It also has another hook on the tree strap and I use a small piece of 1.8mm cord on my binos and just hang them where they are easy to get to when I need them from the tree strap hook.

Ty17

FNG
I run the Sitka harness and a Tethrd Phantom saddle, haven’t had any clearance issues with that setup. I just bought a Marsupial harness but haven’t tried it yet.