GoHunt Triple Points

Gohunt is doing triple points right now (cash back for their store) for members. They have a few WM Bags and Hille tents you can get quite a bit back on. These brands really never go on sale so it's a pretty good deal. Also, if you are in the market for Leica or Zeiss glass, some pretty good deals as well.
$753 back on Geovid 10x42 3200 RF binos.
$400-$600 back on Zeiss SF binos.

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38
Any idea how long they're running it for?,

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
Doesn’t say, but probably for at least a few days. They don’t carry a lot of inventory in the big ticket items so being out of stock would be more of a concern, depends on what you’re wanting to grab.

Jakeb

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up an argali serac and got 63 points, probably the best deal on an argali I’ve found.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I found a seriously good deal on there if you get a little creative. So good I want to make sure it ships before I mention it.

Thanks for posting.

Trial153

WKR
I just made a purchase, I don’t see being credited for any more points…. Guess I need to make a phone call in the morning

Trial153

WKR
I made a purchase with only points and wasn’t credited any more. I assume it’s in the fine print.

Now I am confused.

The item I bought was listed at 199 and was supposed to receive 54 points.

I got charged 170 and see no points?

I am going to have to give them a call.

wingmaster

Lil-Rokslider
Now I am confused.

I think he was saying if you purchase using points, you don't earn any points.

If you spent $$$ for your item, you should be getting those 54 points. Unless it was on sale, I don't think sale items qualify.

Trial153

WKR
I think he was saying if you purchase using points, you don't earn any points.

If you spent $$$ for your item, you should be getting those 54 points. Unless it was on sale, I don't think sale items qualify.

I understand that. It wasn’t listed as on sale or discounted, hence my surprise when I was charged less for it.

Hopefully I can clear it up. Planned on making another substantially larger purchase today and I would rather know what the deal is before i do it.

Some of the stuff isnt triple points. I was going to potentially finally make the move to buy Noctivids, but they were regular points so I didnt. But it shows on the product page if its triple points. I bought a silex and got the triple points.

Noctivid 2799, 162 points
Vortex Razor 1599, 426 points

If you use points or a code, you dont earn points. Could be something like that too.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
Now I am confused.

You must have had 29 points in your account already? If you apply points to your purchase, I don’t think your eligible to earn more points. It has to be bought with just $.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
Some of the stuff isnt triple points. I was going to potentially finally make the move to buy Noctivids, but they were regular points so I didnt. But it shows on the product page if its triple points. I bought a silex and got the triple points.

Nocivid 2799, 162 points
Vortex Razor 1599, 426 points

If you use points or a code, you dont earn points. Could be something like that too.

I saw a particular product at triple points when the sale started, and now it’s single points. I think some deals were to good so they’re adjusting on the fly.

Trial153

WKR
You must have had 29 points in your account already? If you apply points to your purchase, I don’t think your eligible to earn more points. It has to be bought with just $.

I didn’t use any point at all. I saved them.

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38
I saw a particular product at triple points when the sale started, and now it’s single points. I think some deals were to good so they’re adjusting on the fly.
Yea, they have changed somethings from when I ordered. Packaroons were 3 points for a $2.50 purchase. I ordered quite a few and got those points, but now I see they are 1. I kind of figured there would be some adjustments pretty quickly. There were some crazy good deals.
The purchase I made was large and got points immediately, hopefully they get it cleared up for you Trial153.

Trial153

WKR
I went ahead and picked up a stone glacier pack, my points were credited immediately.

So I got in touch with customer service and the rep is looking into why my first purchase was automatically assigned a discount code hence the reason I did not get points credited to my account. He said he will most likely be able to rectify the difference between the discount and the total amount of points however he's waiting to hear back from some type of marketing Director.

Stand by, I will update when I get a complete answer.