Gold tip hunter pro

Clean the inside of the shafts and I use gorilla super glue. The one with "impact tough" on it. No issues so far.
Screenshot_20200407-165945.png

Saves ordering anything special, available most anywhere. Just make sure it's a fresh bottle. Even sitting on the shelves they go bad. So I'd go to a store that turns inventory over frequently.

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
Nice
FF.jpg

Would an air die grinder be ok for cutting them?
Might be hard to get them square but it should cut them. I'm assuming you mean the arrows. A Dremel would work, or a rotozip with a cutoff wheel and lay the arrow in a piece of angle and cut flush with end of angle.

I used regular gorilla glue for the last arrows I purchased.

OP
skyler_2010
Ok sounds good. Right now all I have is my die grinder from work and this lockdown has me prevented from going anywhere to have them cut
Might be hard to get them square but it should cut them. I'm assuming you mean the arrows. A Dremel would work, or a rotozip with a cutoff wheel and lay the arrow in a piece of angle and cut flush with end of angle.

I used regular gorilla glue for the last arrows I purchased.

87TT

WKR
Clean the inside of the shafts and I use gorilla super glue. The one with "impact tough" on it. No issues so far.
View attachment 168432

Saves ordering anything special, available most anywhere. Just make sure it's a fresh bottle. Even sitting on the shelves they go bad. So I'd go to a store that turns inventory over frequently.
All I use! ^^^^^^

Zac

WKR
I have a 72 hour epoxy from Bishop Archery. I don't think there is a stronger epoxy in the universe. That being said it comes at 50 bucks a pop. Just have your shop cut the arrows and invest in a good square like the one from G5 or Firenock. The Firenock is amazing, I think Lumenok also makes one. You're going to have horrible consistency problems hacking those shafts with something like a dremmel.