Good bow tech in Albuquerque?

Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good bow shop and tech in Albuquerque? Thanks!

Last edited:

OCHO505

Lil-Rokslider
I work at hit or miss ask for ocho part time. As far as new tech we all gotta start somewhere and if you need more advanced just ask and we can get a more seasoned tech. It’s not common to have 6 fully versed techs on all things. Both shops have a few techs that are arrow, fletching and helpers more than full techs. Dales is good as well for sure! Pretty much everyone else HOM been doing bows 10 plus years. Hope this helps.

Ben, Cody, Marcos and mike over 80 years of experience. Anyone can get you what you need!

Last edited:
OP
H
I work at hit or miss ask for ocho part time. As far as new tech we all gotta start somewhere and if you need more advanced just ask and we can get a more seasoned tech. It’s not common to have 6 fully versed techs on all things. Both shops have a few techs that are arrow, fletching and helpers more than full techs. Dales is good as well for sure! Pretty much everyone else HOM been doing bows 10 plus years. Hope this helps.

Ben, Cody, Marcos and mike over 80 years of experience. Anyone can get you what you need!
You’re absolutely right, I didn’t mean to call him or the establishment out. Otherwise it was a very nice facility and he was a really nice professional young man, I’m sure he’ll be great with a little more experience. I edited my original post to remove that. Thanks for the recommendations!

ZDR

WKR
You’re absolutely right, I didn’t mean to call him or the establishment out. Otherwise it was a very nice facility and he was a really nice professional young man, I’m sure he’ll be great with a little more experience. I edited my original post to remove that. Thanks for the recommendations!
Albuquerque is very fortunate to have two great shops with outstanding techs as Ocho said above. Both shops have their strengths and weaknesses but will do their very best to make a bad experience right. The owner of Hit or Miss is a stand up guy that will make your experience right if you bring it to his attention.

TX_Diver

WKR
Didn't see the original post pre-edit but Hit or Miss was great when I lived in NM. I still call them years later to get help w/ stuff over the phone and keep in touch with one of the guys who used to work there.

Reactions: ZDR

nnmarcher

Lil-Rokslider
Both shops are great and I would recommend either, but I tend to go to the archery shoppe more. Dale has done a ton of work on my compound and multiple trad bows and it’s all been high quality. Everyone I’ve dealt with makes sure I’m taken care of before leaving.

If you need work done though, get in asap. I know they get really busy in August helping people prepare for their hunts.

Reactions: ZDR