Got me a patterjack pup.

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
Thanks, Roosie...just me and the pup now, was just me....he is doing very well.

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
Are those good tracking dogs?
Not sure about that, yet. They are hell on small animals thou and they are diggers. Seen video of one dragging a coon out of a den by his throat. They were bred to kill foxes and badgers in England early 1900's.

For me he is a high energy companion dog.

Last edited:

Mattyq17

FNG
My patterdale is a squirrel killing machine and will chase any small animal. She killed a skunk on Friday that was eating her food outside the house, ya that was not fun and I hope she learned her lesson….

EddieNel

Lil-Rokslider
My patterdale is a squirrel killing machine and will chase any small animal. She killed a skunk on Friday that was eating her food outside the house, ya that was not fun and I hope she learned her lesson….
Lol Probably not. Ive got a dog that I cant count how many times she's been sprayed. We use hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dawn. Make it into a paste and use it to wipe off the spray. The spray is very oily. You can not use water or soap until you wipe the spray off with the paste.

Mattyq17

FNG
Lol Probably not. Ive got a dog that I cant count how many times she's been sprayed. We use hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dawn. Make it into a paste and use it to wipe off the spray. The spray is very oily. You can not use water or soap until you wipe the spray off with the paste.

Ya I figure she will do it again luckily she didn’t get sprayed directly as she killed it pretty damn quick. I used the paste you are talking about two times and it worked well. Worst part was it was right outside my house and all the windows were open so the whole house smelled like skunk!