great clothing for hunting that is not coming from a hunting brand.

LostArra

WKR
Arborwear.
Unfortunately they discontinued my favorite Tech Lite pants but when I called customer service to ask about them, the lady I spoke with checked into it and said they still had some in my size. She sold me all of them at 60% off. That was a once in a lifetime customer service experience for any company.

Arborwear.
Unfortunately they discontinued my favorite Tech Lite pants but when I called customer service to ask about them, the lady I spoke with checked into it and said they still had some in my size. She sold me all of them at 60% off. That was a once in a lifetime customer service experience for any company.

Their canopy pants are my all-time favorite.

kevlar88

Lil-Rokslider
I agree 100%. The Eddie Bauer pants are great especially when you figure you can get them on sale for less than $50.00. My wife is on every email list in the world and she got a coupon that dropped the 6 pocket guide pants to about $25/pair. I got the tan and grey in my size and they are awesome. I can’t imagine a more comfortable , functional pair of pants. Being an eastern whitetail hunter last fall I wore their solid color pants exclusively until I needed something warmer on stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Eddie Ba
I agree 100%. The Eddie Bauer pants are great especially when you figure you can get them on sale for less than $50.00. My wife is on every email list in the world and she got a coupon that dropped the 6 pocket guide pants to about $25/pair. I got the tan and grey in my size and they are awesome. I can’t imagine a more comfortable , functional pair of pants. Being an eastern whitetail hunter last fall I wore their solid color pants exclusively until I needed something warmer on stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the Eddie Bauer fleece lined pants are pretty stinking warm. I can sit stationary in them for several hours into the low 40s and if I put on a decent pair of thermals I easily get into low 30s.

ODB

WKR
I wear Mtn Hardware Piero pants for work and hunting. Own six pair, all have lasted 6-7 years. I consider them almost indestructible.

Yes, the piero! I forgot the name, those are the ones. Very tough pants.

One of the best layers I have used is a down vest from Lands End that my wife got for $25 if it's really cold I wear a down hooded Puffy from Eddie Bauer that I got on clearance for $80 and I just bought a Marmot Precip rain jacket . All of this works great for hunting and casual wear without breaking the bank.

A bit of Folsom and some carhartt in my “hunting” wardrobe. Some north face and Patagonia.

My favorite sun hat is from a company called Sunday afternoons and it gets used every now and then.

ragz

FNG
Kuhl has some pretty nice outer layers such as pants. I personally run with Prana Stretch Zions.

I've noticed some of their jackets to be pretty heavy, although warm.

You can usually get good 50% off deals from Eddie Bauer on cheap down that you won't really care about shredding.

carter33

WKR
Beyond clothing. Not any cheaper than the top of the line camo companies but do feel the attention to detail and quality of materials is even higher. Also thier signature line is still all actually manufactured in the US.

Sled

WKR
for those of you using this stuff as outerwear, do you have any issue with uv brighteners in the fabric or do you just wash it out multiple loads before using?

Prana Zion pants have been great for hiking and hunting. If you are patient you can usually find good deals far below MSRP. Black Friday, year-end inventory clearance deals, etc

pin_head

FNG
Another vote for Eddie Bauer here, I absolutely love their guide pants. I choose them over my Sitka most of the time now.

For the $22 they cost I also am incredibly happy with wrangler’s outdoorsy type pants from wal mart and target.

Brad

Costco "Weatherproof Vintage" lined jeans in brown that were available in the Western US last winter. Great for Coues deer hunting in catclaw country, warm, good fit and wear well....$19/pr US. Also Costco Paradox merino/poly zip neck tees ($19 CA) and long underwear($15 CA) as well as down vests ($25 CA) and down coats ($49 CA). All are seasonal items so plan ahead!

sneaky

"DADDY"
Rab makes some great gear. I have their Alpha Freak pullover right now and that thing is money. Some Photon pants will be next

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
If anyone has a source for merino long-sleeved button down shirts, let me know. Like the old-man, collared, two pocket shirts no one wears any more. Yeah, I know....