Griffin armament

Weldor

WKR
Anyone bought a suppressor from these guys? Looks like they are doing the deliver to your door thing. Silencer central competition?

Unckebob

WKR
I have a 9mm can. Their customer service & documentation is prettty weak. If they had proper documentation, I would have been able to tell that I had the wrong booster in the box a lot quicker.

Life is too short to deal with them again.

Tbone26

FNG
I have one of the checkmate .22lr cans and it does a good job (comparing to a dead air mask HD). A close friend of mine also has the Explorr .30 for a couple years and has held up well. We both bought through a local dealer, so I do not know about direct shipping.

Lawnboi

WKR
I have an Optimus micro. It’s okay for what it is. Iv been around a few other griffin suppressors and they seemed alright.

They seem to be aimed more towards the AR crowd with most of their offerings.

I have not had to deal with their customer service.

Oldffemt

WKR
I’ve had a recce7 for around 12 years. No problems with it or the ~15 qd mounts I’ve gotten for it. My son bought the explorr 30. I honestly don’t know why they’re not more popular. It sounds great on his 16.5” 308, my 6.5 Grendel and 6.5 prc. A 6” 10oz can with no barrel length restrictions for around $600 is pretty tough to beat imo. I’m planning to get one for my next can to shed some weight vs the recce7.

Oldffemt

WKR
I also bought my can through a local dealer. My son bought his through silencer shop. We’ve both bought mounts directly from griffin and had no problems. The minimalist ti break at 1oz for about $100 is a really nice piece. Taper mount works damn well too.

Remington92

Lil-Rokslider
My first can was a griffin explorr 300, so far I've been happy with it. Did have an issue with a poorly threaded barrel that I didn't check alignment on and had a baffle strike. Sent it into griffin and they checked it over an fixed for free. Im finding myself eyeing a explorr 224 or dual lok 5 for an ar dedicated can.