Ground Blind Recommendation

cboomert

FNG
Camofire seems to post ground blinds pretty frequently and was thinking of picking one up for whitetail and turkey hunting. Does anybody have any brands they recommend (or didnt like?) Thanks!

Voyageur

WKR
For commercially made reasonably priced ground blinds I like these:

Hope this helps.

Voyageur

WKR
For a blind that isn't "mainstream" I also really like Lucky's Hunting Blinds made by Bob Peruski. I think he is in MI, but am not sure. His design is definitely different, but very durable.

OP
C

cboomert

FNG
Thanks! Will definitely check these out!

Hope this helps.

ClayW

FNG

Hope this helps.

Agree with this ^

I’ve got a Double Bull Double Wide ground blind when I need “full coverage” but almost always grab a cheap $20 HSS leafy stick blind when I go. It’s cheap, light, and covers me from the waist down. I put my leafy jacket on and when I sit backed up to bushes or trees it works perfect try to conceal me. Way better for me than lugging around a full ground blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple of the double bull surround view blinds. They are super nice and well built. They are also more expensive. I also have a couple of the Rhino blinds R-150. They are around $120 on Amazon and we’ll built too. They just aren’t as sturdy as the primos double bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk