Guided Large Group Whitetail Hunts- Oklahoma? Texas?

rom828q

FNG
Looking for some recommendations on whitetails hunts for a large group of potentially 5-8 guys in the next couple years. We like to archery hunt, but have nothing against using a rifle. Would like to do a hunt around the New Years timeframe. Primarily looking to go with a good clean outfit (maybe a lodge type hunt) where we can have a good time meals/lodging included and have a high success rate (100% chance). "Trophy size" is not a main priority. Low fence preferred, but don't have anything against a big acreage high fence ranch (freer range). I've been browsing different stuff online, but tough to find a place to start and tell what's reputable.

I'd say priority is killing stuff and it being "easy", as hunting goes without being completely canned. We're all the typical DIY western archery hunters- this doesn't have to be that haha... maybe not the best place to ask this question with what this forum's geared toward, but I'm sure some people have some suggestions. The idea would be to go as a large group of young guys to old guys just to enjoy time hunting together. I've kind of been looking at Oklahoma or Texas, but am open to multiple suggestions. Just want to look into some outfits based on other peoples experiences.

Price range I'd say is between 3-5K a person.

Thanks!

Swamp Fox

WKR
Commercial high-success archery group hunts probably means hunting over feeders, but I don't know every outfitter personally, LOL.

Just an FYI.

I hope you find what you're looking for, to paraphrase Cher ... and Tim McGraw ...

(Let that sink in for a bit, LOL)

Scottyboy

WKR
If you are wanting 100% opportunity, go to Texas and hunt high fence on a big ranch. I’m not sure 100% exists elsewhere…and some Texas high fence might not even be 100% given the size of where you might be.

Scottyboy

WKR
Also wanted to add, I know of a place local(ish) to me in Minnesota that is high fence that could easily accommodate you and provide you a number of options, including free range black bears (big bears, OTC tags) if you would hunt the fall.

It’s a 500 acre ranch, but 500 acres is huge here….

OP
R

rom828q

FNG
Commercial high-success archery group hunts probably means hunting over feeders, but I don't know every outfitter personally, LOL.

Just an FYI.

I hope you find what you're looking for, to paraphrase Cher ... and Tim McGraw ...

(Let that sink in for a bit, LOL)
Haha yeah, understood for sure, no real qualms on doing a hunt that does it that way for what I have in mind. Looking for something a bunch of old guys could do easy in theory, where you can hunt/shoot a deer and then sit around camp and BS and have a good time. Plus I'd prefer it to be late December/January, when not much else is going on. This isn't a try at mimicking a DIY western experience, more looking for a whack em and stack em hunt.

South Africa sounds like what you are looking for- lots of archery opportunities there with trophies and culls can really stack them up with great accommodations for the whole group.

Other than that I am not personally familiar with outfits in Texas, which seems to fit what you are looking for.