H1000 Needed Please!

Jmedin

FNG
In North Carolina. I just realized where you are located at it’s a little far from you. Lol

rayporter

WKR
paper for powder here. get yer paper for powder!

i just ordered 4 jugs of VV. get it while you can. think fast guys. this could be the start of the next run if a Dem gets in cause of the sickness and low markets.

I called a local place yesterday they had 11-8lb jugs in stock I asked for them to put one aside for me and when I got there today all the rest had been sold, and there was an hour plus line to check out it was insane the amount of ammo people were buying

BigSky

WKR
I appreciate it, thank you. DM Sent

Apparently you have found it. Congrats. On another note, what the hell is DM? I have now seen this twice today. Once on another forum and once, here in this thread. I'm not completely stupid; so, I assume the M = message. What is the "D"? Thanks in advance, anybody.

cjl2010

Lil-Rokslider
Apparently you have found it. Congrats. On another note, what the hell is DM? I have now seen this twice today. Once on another forum and once, here in this thread. I'm not completely stupid; so, I assume the M = message. What is the "D"? Thanks in advance, anybody.
Direct message

Brendan

WKR
IM, PM, DM are all pretty much interchangeable - Don't necessarily think that if someone says one that they want you to head off to another platform and message them there.

BigSky

WKR
IM, PM, DM are all pretty much interchangeable - Don't necessarily think that if someone says one that they want you to head off to another platform and message them there.

HOLY CRAP!!! I never assumed such. Heck, I even gave an indication of that in my first post inquiry above. I knew the origin of others and had someone posted IM sent or PM sent I knew not only that a pm was sent but the origin of the terms/abbreviations. Using DM, I knew a PM was sent; however, I did not know the origin. Now I do.

It is truly amazing the inferences some make that don't match any such implication.

Brendan

WKR
HOLY CRAP!!! I never assumed such. Heck, I even gave an indication of that in my first post inquiry above. I knew the origin of others and had someone posted IM sent or PM sent I knew not only that a pm was sent but the origin of the terms/abbreviations. Using DM, I knew a PM was sent; however, I did not know the origin. Now I do.

It is truly amazing the inferences some make that don't match any such implication.

chill - you're reading into my response too much. I was just putting a little info out there when I saw posts referring people to different social media platforms.

I think people are getting punchy stuck at home...

BigSky

WKR
chill - you're reading into my response too much.
Good. I would hate to think we have such a-holes making assertions as to something other than what was communicated. This is why the written word sucks at times.

I'm chilled. I'm so laid back it takes me two hours to watch 60 minutes. Be well.