Ha Ha Ha - Joke!

Two Californians decided to try hunting for the first time, and separated to increases their chances.

What if we get lost?

Fire three shots up in the air, every hour on the hour, I saw it on TV.

Sure enough, one of the hunters gets lost, so he fires three shots up into the air every hour on the hour. The next day the other hunter finds his friend with the help of Search and Rescue.

Did you do what I said? asked the friend with the rescue team.

Yeah, I fired three shots up into the air every hour on the hour, until I ran out of arrows.

ndayton

WKR
A farmer had 3 beautiful daughters who were getting ready to go out on dates.

The first boy came to the door and said, "I'm Eddie, I'm here to pick up Betty. We're going for spaghetti, is she ready.

The second boy came to the door and said, "I'm Joe, I'm here to pick up Flo to take her to the show. Is she ready to go".

The third boy came to the door and said to the farmer. "Hello, my name is Chuck." The farmer shot Chuck.

JBrew

Lil-Rokslider
Customer walks into a lumber yard:
Clerk: what can i help you with
Customer: I need a 4x2
Clerk: You mean a 2x4?
Cust: Let me check...comes back in a few minutes...Yes, a 2x4
Clerk: How long to you need it
Cust: Let me check...comes back a few minutes later
....We're building a house so i'll need it a while.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I went in for my annual physical, they told me my regular Dr. was not in for the day, would it be ok to see another Dr. I didn't want to come back later so I said no problem. They gave me one of those gowns no body knows how to put on with any modesty. When the Dr. walked in, WOW, late thirties, brown hair blue eyes and a lot of cleavage showing. She looked at my chart with the results of my last blood work up and told me everything looks fine but I would need to stop masturbating, when I asked why, she said she didn't want me to get any on her shoes.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Mt grandma use to make bean soup but would only ever use 239 beans. On day I asked why not 240, she said exactly, it would make it too forty.

Two cannibals are eating a cadaver, one starts at the feet, one starts at the head.

A little while later the first one lifts his head up with a grin and says, "I'm having a ball." The other one says "you're eating too fast."

Reactions: WCB

cnelk

WKR
A 3 legged dog walked into a bar and told the bartender...

"Im looking for the man who shot my Pa...."

GSPHUNTER

WKR
How come you never see elephants hiding in trees.

because they're really good at it.