HARD BOW CASE FOR TRAVEL?

Clrems77

WKR
Looking for suggestions on a new hard travel case for my Hoyt RX-1. I normally drive to my hunts but this season ill be traveling via plane for two hunts and need a hard case. Something solid that wont break the bank if possible.

OP
C

Clrems77

WKR
Thank you. Is there a specific model I should be looking for?

Stalker69

WKR
Skb warranties the case and contents, up to 1500.00 I believe it is. Pelican don’t even warranty the case, let alone what’s inside. And yes I have seen two pelican cases crack, after air flight.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Thank you. Is there a specific model I should be looking for?
Pick your poison. do some research on them. They are not cheap but they will protect your bow and archery gear. They also stand behind their product 200%

Looking for suggestions on a new hard travel case for my Hoyt RX-1. I normally drive to my hunts but this season ill be traveling via plane for two hunts and need a hard case. Something solid that wont break the bank if possible.

I have an skb bow case for sale
Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pullum

FNG
Plus it will hold a Mathews bridge lcoked stab with out having to remove it.

From personal experience, the SKB cases seem to be one of the best options. I have one have been using it for a while. I also currently have a Plano compact bow case from Cabelas. It does the job but I wouldn’t trust it for long trips or on an airplane, so SKB.

TX_Diver

WKR
SKB and Pelican are top notch hard cases. I went a different route and got a Legend Everest 44 roller case.

I've flown 4-5x with it with no issues now. Throw the bow in and then pack my clothes around it. Much lighter and more versatile (and a little cheaper) than the cases. I think Easton makes a similar one too.

There are often 10% off coupons for lancaster if you sign up for their e-mail.

I have an skb and a Pelican 730. Both great quality and can't go wrong with either. My new bow is too long for the SKB so picked up the Pelican. I do like the amount of foam in the Pelican, which is actually a double rifle case. Also I did notice my SKB had a crack in it this year, but it is well over 10 years old. My old bow fit it like a glove. Pelican is slightly bigger. One other thing with Pelican. If you buy direct, active duty military, vets and first responders get 10% off.

Attachments

• bow case.jpg
    bow case.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 23