Harvester EVO for $394.15!

The company accidentally posted for sub-$200 and still honored all the orders. That’s impressive customer service.

Still a steal at $394.15!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that’s tempting… I have the harvester 300 and have really enjoyed it

Usmcff

WKR
Anyone wanna talk me out of one of these? Been debating it all day. Between this and the ultra 7 but can’t really find them in stock and getting this for sub 400$ seems like a great deal for a back packing gun. Will be using with the ASR break because it will bounce between a 7-08 and a 300 WM

Anyone wanna talk me out of one of these? Been debating it all day. Between this and the ultra 7 but can’t really find them in stock and getting this for sub 400$ seems like a great deal for a back packing gun. Will be using with the ASR break because it will bounce between a 7-08 and a 300 WM

From my research and in using my harvester 300, just pick one and run with it. Everyone that owns one always wishes they had bought in sooner. The benefits over each other in my opinion are not going to be very recognizable in the field. Is the TBAC better, I’m sure it is. But at half the price it’s hard to not give the node to the harvester

Now once you start talking full auto rated and light weight, that’s a different discussion

“It's rated for 16” barrels for .223 Remington/5.56mm NATO, 16” barrels for .308 WIN/7.62mm NATO, and 20” barrels for .300 WM”

^^
Are these minimum barrel lengths?

Hnthrdr

WKR
I have one in the que and I’m pretty tempted to get another….

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Dumb question about ordering a suppressor online, what are steps and process? Get it shipped to a class 3 FFL then I would need to have them do a tax stamp?

axeforce6

WKR
Dumb question about ordering a suppressor online, what are steps and process? Get it shipped to a class 3 FFL then I would need to have them do a tax stamp?
More or less. You buy it. They ship it to destined FFL. Pretty easy honestly.

FredBear86

Lil-Rokslider
I'll piggyback the "dumb question." Who is responsible for the paperwork for the tax stamp on a purchase like this? Ehat about the trust if you want to do one of those? Silencershop does that for you when you purchase thru them. Is it the ffl transferee? Is there a standard fee to do that? Anybody who's gone this route care to elaborate on the process?

ephul

FNG
I'll piggyback the "dumb question." Who is responsible for the paperwork for the tax stamp on a purchase like this? Ehat about the trust if you want to do one of those? Silencershop does that for you when you purchase thru them. Is it the ffl transferee? Is there a standard fee to do that? Anybody who's gone this route care to elaborate on the process?

This company ships the suppressor to the local FFL/SOT that you choose. They (your local FFL/SOT) will handle the paperwork/tax stamp and trust if you choose that route.

Most FFL's do charge a fee for bringing in a suppressor from outside their distributor/stock. I believe my guy's fee is around $100 to bring one in.

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
I wouldn’t assume that the FFL will handle a trust. Those need / should be written up by a lawyer.

I wouldn’t assume that the FFL will handle a trust. Those need / should be written up by a lawyer.

I’d highly recommend using silencerco to handle all the paper work. You would need to send it to a silencerco dealer (which can be verified on silencerco website). They’ve streamlined the whole process

ephul

FNG
Sorry, I made that sound complicated. I just meant filing the Form 4 as a trust.

Nationguntrusts.com is phenomenal for setting up a trust. Quick and easy.