Harvester EVO for $394.15!

Gotcha. I sure wish the atf was 10x faster than they are. Exo had a good podcast with the owner if silencer central that provides some positive news.

ATF is waaaaay faster than they used to be. My first can in 2019 took 9 months with others reporting that it took 12+ months. People weren’t happy back then, people aren’t happy now, people are never happy if it’s not instant gratification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My form 3 for this took about 3 weeks, ordered Mar 1 and arrived at dealer today... sounds like the form 4 might potentially be faster than that. So much better than the 16 total months for my first can about 3 years ago.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
ATF is waaaaay faster than they used to be. My first can in 2019 took 9 months with others reporting that it took 12+ months. People weren’t happy back then, people aren’t happy now, people are never happy if it’s not instant gratification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear ya, just wish it was actually reasonable, but alas, government....
My form 3 for this took about 3 weeks, ordered Mar 1 and arrived at dealer today... sounds like the form 4 might potentially be faster than that. So much better than the 16 total months for my first can about 3 years ago.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk
It seems only form 4s filed as individual are going through that fast and it still seems hit or miss.