Havalon Knife Escapes Again

Is it just me or do havalon knives seem to jump right out of your pocket, bino harness, etc? Nothing wrong with design, just crap luck. Lost my 3rd one this morning turkey hunting. Just ranting.

On a brighter note
b9ef37030bfb01f7564dde8523c596dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gznokes

Lil-Rokslider
I've had a similar problem and learned to use the clip on the handle to secure the knife to the holster when I'm wearing it on my belt. It is easy for the snap to come undone when I'm wearing a backpack waist belt and I've had some close calls.

Dont waste your money on a new handle when all you need only cost 2.50 and if you loose no big deal. Congrats on the tom.
same here. I even drilled a hole in mine and added a touch of orange cord to make it easier to find. Did I mention how badly I hate camouflage knives?

They make the knives in bright orange just for this reason...why buy a dark colored knife you are only going to use after you have shot your animal? Buy bright orange and make that thing stand out.

OP
ShortMountain91
They make the knives in bright orange just for this reason...why buy a dark colored knife you are only going to use after you have shot your animal? Buy bright orange and make that thing stand out.
Somehow the bright orange hasn't helped me. 2 of the 3 I've lost were orange. The one today was black but it was in the sheath. Stuff happens

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk