Helinox Chair vs..

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Funny I will never leave behind my chair. It adds so much comfort at camp in my tipi plus works to hang clothes and gear on to keep off the ground at night. Then there’s glassing for hours sitting with a back rest and your ass not getting sore from sitting on a rock even with a foam pad.

mlgc20

WKR
I‘ve tried a ton of ultralight options for chairs. For this season, I kind of went the other way. I got a Big Agnes Big Six chair. Unbelievably comfortable. It is heavy at 3 pounds. I figured it will make glassing and sitting at camp more comfortable. Will see if it’s worth lugging around.

After reading thru this thread and wanting a lighter chair to pack into camp, I ended up getting this Rock Cloud chair from Amazon for $35. With the case and the extra oversized bigger feet, it’s right at 2lbs on my scale. You don’t really need the case or the bigger feet (unless in sand) so you can subtract a little. I’m 220lbs right now and initial impressions seem good. I don’t feel like I’m going to break it. However I wouldn’t get too wild in it. We will see how it holds up.

Rock Cloud Portable Camping Chair Ultralight Folding Chairs Outdoor with Legs Stabilizers for Camp Hiking Backpacking Lawn Beach Sports, Brown https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VPBYLLM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_iAEnFbHT7NTFA

Bockja

FNG
I've been using the Big Agnes Skyline UL Chair this summer. It's definitely heavier than the Helinox but at 1.66 lbs, not too bad.