Hello from Louisiana

Hi everyone!

I have been lurking for several years and figured it was time to get in the game.

Hunting is my basically my life if I am not working for the man or on the farm. Deer and turkeys are my main targets. I grew up in trapping family as well but haven’t made the time in a few years with the market suppressed, besides keeping the raccoons knocked down around the place.

Anyway, I look forward to talking to everyone.

Thanks for having me.

As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome! I have a lot of family around the BR area, and will hopefully have an opportunity to go whitetail hunting down there one of these winters.
Thank you! Cmon down. Can’t really call what we have winter though lol.

Welcome. LSU Alum 1990. I have never seen a wild Louisiana black bear while hunting in the Bayou State. Seen tracks but no live bear. One of my bucket list items before I permanently check out of the hotel. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

Welcome. LSU Alum 1990. I have never seen a wild Louisiana black bear while hunting in the Bayou State. Seen tracks but no live bear. One of my bucket list items before I permanently check out of the hotel. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

That shouldn’t be too hard to make happen. They are spreading out more every year but I could point you to some core areas that would make it almost a sure thing. Shoot me a PM once I am opened up to use them.

Welcome! I'm from New Orleans, but got pushed halfway to BR (River Parishes) by Katrina. You will love it here on Rokslide, plenty of great guys (and gals) from which you can learn a bunch.

Welcome! I’m a lot like you in the fact that I’ve been on here for some time and im just now stepping my game up. I’m from Monterey, LA. Me and my wife used to live outside of WM when we first got married out towards point wilhite. Anyways I look forward to getting to knowing you and again welcome.

Back