Help me decide!

OP
16Bore

16Bore

WKR
Well, I was up all night looking at all these options, thank goodness for daylight savings!! I’m still in a fog on my thing! I could just get the option on my thing that’s right in the middle...but that’s boring and I’m not a boring guy! One option for my thing looks it would cover lots of things, and the other not so much, then some look like they are almost exactly the same! And to make it worse, one was the same option as my old thing!

I’m really going to have to buckle down and study my options. There are a LOT of opinions and I’m just not 100% sure which group Is the coolest to hang with!!

I was just about to buy that thing but saw on social media that the owner of the company supports candy corn. Now we all know anybody who supports candy corn is evil, murders kittens and will bring about the end of civilization. So I didn’t buy that thing and went with the cheap knockoff thing on Amazon. I saved a bunch of money and saved the world.

While waiting for that thing to arrive I posted over and over and over just how awesome and special I am for taking such an honorable selfless stand against the evil that is candy corn.

Besides children should have to work 16 hours a day for their mush.

And be warned that anybody who disagrees with me hates kittens and I’m fully prepared to spend the next 16 hours arguing that most obvious fact. Always remember my opinions are your facts. Especially when it comes to things.

OP
16Bore

16Bore

WKR
Ho....
Ly.....

CRAP!

I didn’t even CONSIDER the political and personal opinions of the people who make the thing I WANT. This is MOST important! I want my thing to say to the world that I support the 2A, conservation, double lattes, Chick-fil-A, LBGT, and that I’m aware of my carbon footprint.

Wait.....do any of those groups have stickers? I’ll need one of those for my truck as well!

Oh my gosh....I’m gonna put a sticker about things on my new thing so people know exactly where I stand and how I feel about things!!

Wow, this is getting great. Very excited about buying my new thing.

Gettting close!

jspradley

WKR
This is MOST important! I want my thing to say to the world that I support the 2A, conservation, double lattes, Chick-fil-A, LBGT, and that I’m aware of my carbon footprint.

I feel personally attacked by this thing.

Dead serious right now, if someone made a sticker for this I would put it on my Lesbaru.

2ACDLCFALGBTCF 4 life!

Michael54

WKR
I feel personally attacked by this thing.

Dead serious right now, if someone made a sticker for this I would put it on my Lesbaru.

2ACDLCFALGBTCF 4 life!
I dunno man anyone that supports double lattes cannot be trusted. Look what happened to venezuela once they started supporting double lattes. Our country will never be double latte. Ill take my coffee black like god intended 😜

EastMT

WKR
I was gonna buy that thing too! But then I realized they were a green decoy, and down deep when you examine their books, 20% of all proceeds go to greenpeace. So I’m out. Think I stick with my old thing, its sentimental anyway.

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.

The thing you wanted is already outdated and useless. But they just came out with a new version/color of the same thing that will make you a better hunter by 10 fold.

OP
16Bore

16Bore

WKR
I’m a little concerned about the weight of my thing. I was reading the specs on coolthing.com last night and the thing I want is a little heavier than I thought. It is lighter than my old thing, but not by much. I didn’t have a chance to see the specs on thing 2.0. I’m wondering if I should check and see if thing 2.0 is lighter? I know that it’s not going to fit me as well because somebody said that it didn’t fit them very good. I think a lighter thing would be the better thing because light things means I can go deeper and longer and won’t be so tired from carrying my thing. I work out everyday, but every little bit matters. I really think lighter things are better than heavier things. I weigh all my things and make sure that I’m buying the lightest thing without sacrificing performance because I demand the best high performing light things!

I’m glad I caught this detail before deciding on my thing and might have to look at other things and see if they are lighter than the original thing!
#Ouncesmakepoundsandpoundsmakepain

OP
16Bore

16Bore

WKR
Yawn.
I tire of this thread.

I know right?!?!

I just wanted a thing and am finding that deciding on things is a really hard thing to do! I’m sorry that you’re bored with my journey of trying the find the lightest, coolest, best performing, socially acceptable, thread worthy, pollitically correct, best color, best configured, best valued, best optioned, most reliable, best warrantied, state of the art, and make me feel good about myself thing!

I’ll just do MORE research about things and I’ll FINALLY decide on the thing!!

PROMISE!!

cbeck36

Lil-Rokslider
Let me clarify. You keep focusing on this thing. That's your problem. You should focus all of your energy on THAT thing over there.

Glad I could help. NEXT.

OP
16Bore

16Bore

WKR
I looked at this thing, that thing, and the other thing. That thing and the other thing didn’t really seem to have much of a following. That thing wasn’t used by a lot of modern types (like me!) and the other thing was kinda dull. All of the other things just seem to not really work for the type of Participation Trophy Hunting that I tend to do. That thing and the other thing didn't really appeal to the true soul and spirit of who I am. I’m an individual and expect my thing to relay to my cohorts that I know all about things.

#solohipsterallabouttheimage

Ha, this thread gives me hope in humanity. But I would've killed a bigger bull this year if I would have stuck with the original thing and not gotten thing 3.0. They just don't make anything like they used to.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

akenkel

FNG
giphy.gif