Help my brother if you can

This is an odd request and a bit tough for me to do honestly but I’ve seen a lot of heart on Rokslide over the last couple years so I was hoping a few of you could help out.
My brother in law is from west Africa and has a friend in need back home.
I’ve lived next door to my brother in law for the past 10 years and he’s never asked me for anything and is asking me to help raise this money. I don’t have a very large circle so I thought since I’m on Rokslide it every day maybe it would be appropriate to share this here and see if anyone would be willing to help. Any donation would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you have any questions. I can promise you this is 100% legit. (Just in case internet promises hold any water). Thanks again

David

Mods remove this if it’s not appropriate. I apologize if that’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
seldomseensmith
Thanks Billy!!! Your donation has been transferred to goFundme. I’m real excited to find kind people here to help with this. Billy Goat messaged me with the idea of collecting donations from Rokslide and then transferring one group donation to the fund as a Rokslide community donation. Thought I would pose the idea and see if anyone is interested. Of course this would need to be approved by the owners if we are using their name.

This was something that hit home for me, my dad had his first hip replacement at the age of 38. He has pretty severe rheumatoid, and osteo arthritis. He is currently on hip #5, a few were messed up and had to be redone. He is also probably on the last one they will be able to do. Hips can be pretty debilitating. Seemed like a worthwhile thing to me.

OP
seldomseensmith
This was something that hit home for me, my dad had his first hip replacement at the age of 38. He has pretty severe rheumatoid, and osteo arthritis. He is currently on hip #5, a few were messed up and had to be redone. He is also probably on the last one they will be able to do. Hips can be pretty debilitating. Seemed like a worthwhile thing to me.

Sounds like a long road for your dad. Sorry to hear about that. My dad had a hip replaced last year as well.
As you can imagine, this guy isn’t getting a new hip without this money. What a gift it will be.