Help my hunting partner's wife's small business

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
If you have a spare 30 seconds will you please help my hunting partner's wife in her application for a grant for her small business? She is applying for a grant from Chase Mission Main Street, and needs 250 votes on Facebook to be considered.

Here is how she explains her application:

"I have applied for the Chase Mission Main Street Grant (information through the link below). The grant is for $250,000 to help stabilize and grow my business, Earthen Artisan House. Part of the eligibility requirements is to receive 250 votes via Facebook in favor of my business. I have included a link directly below to my specific business. Once someone clicks on the link a green "vote" button will show up...all they have to do is hit vote if already logged into FB or on a computer that recognizes them as having an account.

Link to vote:

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detail/72786

I currently have 165 votes and need to reach at least 250 by this Friday, November 15! If you could please vote for me and share or campaign, Nathan and I would be so grateful. Thank you in advance for your assistance and support."

Thanks for your help!

colonel00

WKR
Looks like she got the 250 votes. Seems kinda odd that you have to have 250 votes via facebook to qualify for a quarter million dollar grant. Just struck me as strange. I need a grant to fund next years hunting trips :D