Here kitty kitty…..

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
I don’t know, but wow.
It was lying on the guys porch yesterday morning and it took off when he came outside to leave for work. Coming outside meaning he basically tripped over it when he opened the door. It walked off and he thought it left but it jumped back into his yard this morning from his neighbors yard and has been camped out in his shed all day. This is inside city limits as well, right next to a park.

ODB

WKR
That’s cool. I don’t know much about cats, but I always look at the spacing of the ears. Older cats ears seem to be more on the side of the head versus higher up.

Id call this one mature in my limited knowledge of puddy tats

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a good size/mature cat from the size of the head but I’m no cat expert

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Too dark and blurry to really tell here. I can send to my buddy at fish and game in CA and see what he thinks. He deals with a lot of cats.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
Too dark and blurry to really tell here. I can send to my buddy at fish and game in CA and see what he thinks. He deals with a lot of cats.
What’s his normal protocol for cats in situations like this?
From what I’ve gathered they put a monitor in place to watch it and they’re not doing much else.

Ralphie

WKR
I don’t live in a city but if that was my shed there would be at least one hole in the wall behind that cat. Then I might call somebody.

I realize things are a little different in a neighborhood especially in California.

Let us know what happens.